Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tree Series square platter + a couple of bowls

$125.
14 "turquoise with iridesecent and a cast dragonfly

detail of dragonfly



new bowl ...15" I made the glass it is actually a very soft green with a large border of mint glass fused in between Ming green and clear frit...it is definitely a one of a kind piece...











11 " Tree series Plate $150.
detail of the new tree plate... the rim is iridescent






iridescent shallow bowl $125.a small 7" iridescent bowl with cast lips $100









Tree Series 7 " Carmel brown iridescent square platter $ 75










Tree Series 12" black iridescent square platter $125.











Tree Series 12" square platter $ 125.












2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like your dragonfly plate, its real cute! I'm starting out in the business of fused glass and have been looking for some inspiration :) is it made from recycled glass?

Janet McFadyen said...

Hi Nellie I have been on my blog for a long time but I thinking I should get it up and running again... thanks for the question. I also have a artist site at http://www.facebook.com/Janet.McFadyen.Glass you don't need to sign up or have a face book account to view my site.

Yes the glass is called cullet and it is factory scrape glass from spectrum art glass factory. Spectrum automaticly cuts off the edges of all thier glass as it comes down the assembly line from the kins...the glass lands on the floor and then it's shoveled into buckets wet dirty and many different sizes. /They sell it cheaply by the 5 gal. buckets- 1000lbs sacks that get lifted into you truck...you pick up only they do not ship.