Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I have moved my new glass work activity to Janet McFadyen's Glass

It has been brought to my attention that I have not updated my blog for many months! That is because I have opened a glass work page on face book you do not need to be part of face book this is a business page.  It is just so much more active and current over there.  I am letting folks know that you can google Janet McFadyen's Glass and it will go directly to my business face book page ... this is not my friends page .. you can use the business page  to see my work by checking out my albums and I add art related articles  that I think are interesting...most are glass related  or other artists and some are just what I think is cool art ... so if you want my up-to-date glass-goings-on please come and visit me there .... or just click the  link below... ... http://www.facebook.com/pages/Janet-McFadyens-Glass/153567324680618  thanks peace Janet

No comments: